Thursday, October 1, 2009

the boys.

Thomas is getting 6 teeth. Grrrr.



*hmmm this might be the happiest he has looked in a week. Probably cause i am bribing him with a cracker.


Jack is revisitng behavior from Year Three. Grrrrrr.

*could jack be any more annoyed with my picture request... 4 going on 14.


Poor Tman.... I guess put your arm around your brother = headlock. I think since he learned how to go down one stair on his bottom yesterday (yes, we are late bloomers) next on the list is an old elbow to the stomach - so he can protect himself for the Christmas Card Pictures shoot! :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha i don't know why but this just made me laugh out loud. Girl, we are living parallel lives. I will say though- i feel as though I have conquered mt everest because I ALREADY HAVE MY XMAS CARD PIC!!!!!! taken at the beach DONE! this is my years greatest triumph, seriously. They are SO cute Kel

    ReplyDelete