Tuesday, October 20, 2009

tagged!

Biscuits Are Never Boring tagged me! Yay! fun, fun!

So here are the rules:You Can Only Use One Word!Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!Alert them that you have given them this award!Have Fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? Heaven-only-knows


2. Your hair? Brown-going-grey


3. Your mother? selfless


4. Your father? Ice cream lover


5. Your favorite food? Mexico’sQueso


6. Your dream last night? none


7. Your favorite drink? Water/splash-o’cran


8. Your dream/goal? Happychildren


9. What room are you in? family room


10. Your hobby? Sewing


11. Your fear? 1/2marathon


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy


13. Where were you last night? fireside


14. Something that you aren’t? organized


15. Muffins? pumpkin


16. Wish list item? kitchen


17. Where did you grow up? college


18. Last thing you did? soup


19. What are you wearing? jeans


20. Your TV? View


21. Your pets? none


22. Friends? love


23. Your life? All-i-ever-wanted


24. Your mood? content


25. Missing someone? babyemerson


26. Vehicle? explorer


27. Something you’re not wearing? socks


28. Your favorite store? jcrew


29. Your favorite color? blue


30. When was the last time you laughed? today


31. Last time you cried? weekend


32. Your best friend? many


33. One place that I go to over and over? Y


34. One person who emails me regularly? Husband


35. Favorite place to eat? restaurant


I tag... McMommy, Domestic Diva, Donges Family, PaperCourt, Summer is a Verb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!
    If you see me at the Y, please say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will! Please do the same. I am likely the one yelling, "Please wait for mommy!" at one of my kids. :) Thanks for the fun tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the thought! I'm afraid my answers would bore the masses to tears. Although I will admit to ALSO never wearing socks...XXOO

    ReplyDelete