Thursday, October 29, 2009

chapel helper

Jack was the coveted "chapel helper" this week... and it was the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen. My little boy who is typically crazy as a loon all over the place sat so sweetly and was so proud holding the candle lighter. I know these pictures are terrible but I hope when this event has gotten pushed to the back of my memory I can look at them and remember the biggest smile I have ever seen when he saw us in the back of the church. I have been missing work a lot lately and days like this make me feel like being home is just right. for now.


There are many things that I love about Jack's school. His teacher is amazing. She reminds me so much of my aunt. So animated and sincere when she speaks to you and they are instilling such wonderful things in my child. As chapel helper it is his responsibility to help with the service and then as everyone walks out he has to look them in the eye and shake their hand. Do you think I could get him to do that at home? no way. no how.

No comments:

Post a Comment