Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer time state of mind.

I've been tagged! This blogging world has been such fun! I never knew I would "meet" such fun people. Domestic Diva has tagged me for my Favorite things about summer! Which is hard to narrow down because I love me some summer time...

Summertime in CT... my favorite place to be. We head north to the beach for lots of bikerides, walks, rock skipping, blueberry picking, crab racing and seafood eatin'.



Dinners on the porch.





Flip flops, sundresses, sun kissed faces, pony tails and boat sails

Watching my kids play and swim and laugh and love every minute from dawn to dusk (literally... much to my dismay, we start at dawn chez P)

July 4th... everything about it - bbqs, parades, old friends and family fun. I might love July 4th more than Christmas :) (no joke)




Tag... you're it... Sippycups, The Company She Keeps, More more more, TCP

1 comment:

  1. Aweee! What fun. I am loving the sweet pictures. I am game to play along, many thanks!!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete