Tuesday, June 16, 2009

wine country

We had the BEST time visiting Sonoma with our friends Sare and Michael. I have not laughed this hard in a long time. My stomach muscles hurt. seriously. We tasted at so many great places. Just in case I want to revisit this post before the next time we go we really liked Hop Kiln, Harvest Moon, Talty, Jordan although I am not sure we really disliked any of them.
Here are our besties Sare and Michael (you totally made the blog! :))

All of us at Talty Vineyard.





And just for the record these pictures are ... not to scale (ahahah. you knew that would be in here somewhere.)

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures.. I am so happy you are having such a wonderful trip!!! Happy Anniversary! It is such an amazing thing being married to your soul-mate.
    Wishing you many years of love and happiness!!
    xxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun fun fun!??? Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete