Tuesday, June 23, 2009

could i consider it a veggie...

if it is covered in dark chocolate???? It probably can't be considered, a veggie can it... I just bought these DElish dark chocolate edamame at Trader Joes. They are quite yummy and I do believe that a soybean is a soybean (whether it is chocolate or not!) I might be justifying a bit, but if it comes to a cookie or a chocolate covered soy bean I bet that the latter is better for looking less like a beached whale in my swimsuit tomorrow. just sayin'.



What are your Trader Joe's faves? I need to branch out... I am getting to set in my Trader Joe's ways.

1 comment:

  1. Those sound delicious!

    TJ faves...
    Yogurt covered pretzels
    Dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt
    Yellow curry sauce
    Mediterranean hummus
    and my kids love cinnamon letters

    ReplyDelete