Tuesday, June 9, 2009

buns o steel

No joke if I lived in San Fran I would (be broke and) have buns o steel! Like bounce a quarter off my bum, buns o steal!! This place is sooooo hilly. I am sure they host a marathon here and I would love to meet the two people who run it! Surely all this hilly walking means that I can eat whatever I want and still fit in my dress for the wedding. In hindsight perhaps vacationing post wedding would have been better. Oops.

And so far my mom hasn't expelled the boys from Camp Nana so all is great! Jack even has a playdate with his buddy Gabe tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog. Have a blast at the wedding. And it's never too early for a mimosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Fran is so much fun. The shopping and food are both divine!! Have Fun.
    xxx me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last summer,I walked from Fisherman's Wharf to Lombard street in cheap flip flops....OUCH!

    ReplyDelete