Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you can thank me later.

I have a secret… but don't worry I am willing to share because I am nice like that. Summer's coming (that's not the secret), which means I will have to fit my mom-figure into a bathing suit and chase my children around the pool. Pressure’s on to not look like a beached whale while doing this -EEK. One would think that this means I would give up chocolate, but we all know that I don't even do that for Lent. These new Ferrero Rondnoir dark chocolates are my new "secret" obsession: Hello... 1 (that is not a typo- ONE) Weight Watchers point each. I don't do Weight Watchers, but I feel if my "dessert" is just 1 point, then I am doing good (and can eat 10). :) They are so unbelievably tasty – a “pearl” of soft dark chocolate on the inside enveloped in more dark chocolate on the outside - it's like a little bit o' heaven in your mouth! And did you know that chocolate has been known to reduce stress levels... I'm just sayin'...
So, boys, if someone has taught you to read my blog, run out and get Mommy some of these for Mother's Day. Not that everyday with you two isn't Mother's Day around here (hahahahahah)...

No comments:

Post a Comment