Thursday, April 2, 2009

its no secret to the boys living at my house that I love to entertain. Whether it's pizza, brunch or a formal dinner party, I love when friends come to visit and break bread. I love having people around. And I LOVE my friends Rachel and Juliet's company, Lorcom Lane Designs. Love them. I have a bunch of their stuff: runners, napkins and the like and have never used them without receiving compliments! Perfect housewarming/hostess gifts. My fav is this pattern from their "Dine" collection cause it makes our somewhat bare (until we get "grown up" dining room furniture- hopefully by the time we are 40 I will make a decision) dining room more presentable.
Also am coveting these pillows from their "Nest" collection... how fun to dress up any couch or chair (my boys won't let me dress them up so i have to resort to dressing up my furniture).
You can find them at Lorcom Lane Designs OR their super cute ETSY site. Hurry fast - some of their stuff is 50% off! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment