Thursday, March 19, 2009

spread wallet.

There is a little shopping village near us that is called Spread Eagle Village (weird, I know). AJ calls it Spread Wallet Village and STRONGLY discourages going anywhere near it because I never seem to be able to get out of there with out dropping some dinero. The unfortunate part I get my eyebrows waxed there at Spread Wallet. And the more unfortunate part is that I have to drive by the J. Mclaughlin store to get to said eyebrow waxer. And well... because eyebrow waxing is a MUST to avoid looking like I have catepillars growing above my eyes, I usually end up going to J.Mclaughlin. And the worst part is they totally trick me into thinking there are actually sales.... but then I go in and either I can't find the sale merchandise OR the sale is not sale enough for me to consider it a sale but usually end up buying something anyways. Tomorrow I will be strong. Promise.

And to think... I just got praise for my low credit card bill that came today. Oh well April is another month :).

No comments:

Post a Comment