Wednesday, August 12, 2009

excuse me, sir, is that a Wall Street Journal under your arm?

No, just a Spiderman coloring book, natch. What do you think the Preppy Handbook would say about this little number???

My little buddy dressed himself for church on Sunday. Well, maybe a little help from Dad with the tie, but still, he wanted to look just like daddy. I didn't have the heart to tell him that we don't wear wool tweed when the temps are going to hit 90 degrees!

I also am having trouble with cutting his hair given the last hair catastrophe of '09 where my friend actually asked me if he cut it himself. To which I had to reply, nope, I actually paid money for it to look like that. Oh, Haircut Heather we miss you! Is it ridiculous to drive to Richmond to get his haircut, cause I am contemplating it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment