Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Day recap.

Thanksgiving was such fun. My sister and her family were such gracious hosts. Here are a few of our favorite pics.
Thomas acted like a newborn all weekend and Emerson acted like an 18 month old. It was really cool. I promise. Kids table. They tried at least one bit of everything on their plates. I wish I could remember their commentary. I think the only thing they went back for more was the turkey and even that was most probably just to get the ice cream.


OH Thomas, you are so lucky you are cute and are just as sweet as you are mischievous!

It is so funny to watch Jack call Emerson cute and be gentle with her. To be honest I am just glad he knows how to be gentle :).
Nothing says Thanksgiving like a family football game!

Now it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in these parts. It doesn't look quite like Christmas yet, but it's beginning! Our Elf, Herbie, has arrived (can I get a "praise, Jesus") and Jack was GREAT the first day. I better not see diminishing returns on this elf business.

No comments:

Post a Comment