Wednesday, December 16, 2009

apparently...

you can't cut his hair without a MAJOR freak out but you can give him three shots to the arm and he doesn't even blink.

Last weekend we took the kids to get Christmas haircuts...if you live in the greater Philadelphia suburban area, you probably heard crying in the distance on Saturday, that was Thomas. Jack was an angel and loves getting his hair cut and I guess to be "different" Thomas flipped out. Even with a lollipop in hand.

Thomas' stats:
Height: 34 in (75-90%)
Weight: 26.15 (50-75%)
Noggin: 20.25 (>95%) .... he's got a big manipulating brain in there...

You know your in trouble when the doctor tells you so. After just telling him how crazy thomas' antics are, it was time to get his shots. Crazy T just sat there and basically said, "bring it, nurse Judy, your silly shots don't scare me, (but don't even think about touching my locks... then you'll see me cry like the 18 month old I really am!).

No comments:

Post a Comment