Wednesday, December 9, 2009

clearly catching up...

I'm clearly catching up on a list of blog posts that is in my head. A few pics from our family photo shoot.... which just so happened to coincide with Christmas Cards. How convenient that it was someone ELSE's responsibility to get a decent picture of my kids. Remember the debacle known as Christmas Card Photo Attempt '09. Pretty sure it resulted in EVERYONE crying.

Kristen Chase Photography took the pics. She was so awesome with the kids (and adults... you know, my third child, AJ, has trouble being serious sometimes...) We will definitely use her again.




1 comment:

  1. These photos turned out so well...every year I want professional photos and every year I run out of time!

    Sorry to leave you hanging on coffee...we might have to wait until the new year. I want to have time to sip and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete