Monday, November 16, 2009

hypothetically speaking...

if you were to post your child to craigslist, do you think he, i mean, they, would fall under "toys and games" or "jobs?" I'm just sayin'.

...how about "free to a good home?" Funny, I don't see that choice anywhere. Maybe I will write it in myself... just joking.

Apparently we had too much fun this weekend... lots of playing and little sleeping has lead to a hell-acious Monday. My cousin and I finished the half mari! Finished being the key word :). We were right around the time we set as our goal so happiness all around. We had wonderful hosts while in Richmond. The kids got to play with their old buddies and mom and dad even got to go to our first CD Release party to hear our 'rockstar' friend's (as jack calls him) band Louisiana Territory (check them out on itunes- good stuff). Did I mention Emerson (my niece) is to die for? Really she might be the sweetest baby that ever did live. Here's to a better Tuesday...

2 comments: