Monday, February 23, 2009

Houston We Have a Problem

Are you kidding me that I just got called upstairs because, "Mommy, we have a problem." Ummmm.. Since when is picking your nose and getting a gigantic boogie on your finger a problem? Sounds like a bad habit to me.

Note to self, if tomorrow night we get the call, "Mommy, we have a problem" make Daddy go up!


**as an aside, is me blogging about my children and their antics what is eventually going to put them into therapy? Will Jack go to 5th grade and some dude is going to pull up my blog on their laptop and start busting on him for picking his nose when he was three? Well annoying 5th grad boy, at least he didn't wipe it on the wall or headboard! Maybe I should start changing names to protect the (not so) innocent :) ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment