Tuesday, March 23, 2010

finally recovered...

i think i have finally recovered from the first round Richmond loss in the tourney... my bracket hasn't but I have.

I think i have finally recovered from the barfs that struck our house and took us down... started with Thomas... somewhere in the middle included me in my bra and underwear when the post man arrived at our door... and ended with changing jacks bed about 5 times.

And... just when I think I might have recovered from the adjustment of getting back to work/getting the kids back to school/and the barf laundry clean... what arrives in the mail today... Season Three of Mad Men... i am sure this is not going to increase my blogging because I'll be "busy" (read: sitting my derriere on the couch watching Mad Men Season Three!)

No comments:

Post a Comment