Thursday, May 27, 2010

gonna be a long summer...

Do you think when Trace Atkins sings his song "You're gonna miss this..." he's talking about:

15 minute power struggle battles every morning to get socks put on?

Or the negotiations that go down to get one piece of greenery into a child...

Perhaps it is the constant refereeing of toys since out of the 1 bazillion we have, they only want to play with the same one!

AHHHHHH I know some day I am going to miss this, but right now, it is making my hair gray not to mention on occasion has me acting like a 4 year old.

... T-48 hours until I can start bribing with the pool! Can I get a hallelujahs!

1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah! Our pool opens this weekend too but, unfortunately, it is cold and dreary outside (and forecasted to be that way for the next week). The good news is that our schools don't get out until mid-June.

    ReplyDelete